brewthings - Help
iSpindel - DIY electronic Hydrometer
Building a iSpindel
DIY kit contains the following parts:
DIY kit does not contain the following part:
1. Solder in the 2 PIN and 1 PIN headers for the TP4056.
2. Solder in the microswitch SK12D07VG3.
3. Solder in the 8 PIN headers for the Wemos D1 mini and the 4 PIN header for the MPU-6050.
4. Solder in the resistors, diode and Temperature Sensor (DS18B20). Make sure you trim all the pins down as close as you can for all of the parts you just soldered in.
5. Solder on the MPU-6050 and cut down the PINS.
6. Solder in the TP4056 Lipo charger and snap in the 1043 Keystone, make sure you have the + and - on the keystone in the correct position, use the soldermask on the PCB. Solder in the two pins.
7. You can solder in the Wemos D1 mini once you have it Setup / Configured.