This board is no longer available for purchase, please purchase the new BrewThings 2.0 Thanks!
This is version 3.0 of the "Official" CraftBeerPi interface board. It simplifies connecting multiple temperature sensors, solid state relays, flow and level sensors (extra modules required) to the Raspberry Pi with screw terminals. It also has a couple of mechanical relays, which can be used for fermenting by switching power to your fridge or a heat source.
Raspberry Pi 3 compatible only!
Daughter Board options:
- Built in 12VDC to 5.5VDC (3A) power convertor.
- 8 outputs 12VDC outputs
- 2 Mechanical relays (250VAC/10A – 30VDC/10A)
- 3 - 3-wire temp inputs (DS18B20)
- Flow Sensor or Humidity sensor input
- 3 MAX 31865 to control RTD PT100 Sensors. (These must be purchased separately.)
- 4 Pressure/Level sensor inputs (Modules not included)
4 Channel IIC I2C Logic Level Converter Bi-Directional Module 5V to 3.3V
16 Bit I2C ADS1115 Module ADC 4 Channel with Pro Gain AmplifierAdditional breakout for such things as LCD or additional flow sensors, level sensors etc
We offer this product in two versions:
1) Do-It-Yourself - We supply you with everything, you solder it yourself.
2) Built & Tested - We solder everything together and send you a completed and tested board.