Raspberry Pi interface board specifically designed for CraftBeerPi and Node-Red by BrewThings & Cherry Phillip
Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 compatible!
Daughter Board options:
- Built in 12VDC to 5.5VDC (3A) power convertor.
- 7 outputs 5VDC outputs
- 2 Mechanical relays (250VAC/10A – 30VDC/10A)
- 2-wire temp inputs (DS18B20)
- Flow Sensor
- 5v Aux Output for adding a Fan.
- 12V Aux Output for adding a Fan.
- 5v Buzzer
- Includes (3) MAX 31865 pin headers to control RTD PT100 Sensors. (These must be purchased separately.)
- 4 Pressure/Level sensor inputs (The ADS1115 chip is no longer included due to #chipmegeddon.)
CraftBeerPi (3.0 or 4.0) can be interfaced by external monitor touch screen or by web socket (smartphone, laptop, desktop, tablet) that allow the user to control the brewing/fermentation process.