Raspberry Pi interface board specifically designed for CraftBeerPi and Node-Red by BrewThings & Cherry Phillip
Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 compatible!
Daughter Board options:
- Built in 12VDC to 5.5VDC (3A) power convertor.
- 7 outputs 5VDC outputs
- 2 Mechanical relays (250VAC/10A – 30VDC/10A)
- 2-wire temp inputs (DS18B20)
- Flow Sensor
- 5v Aux Output for adding a Fan.
- 12V Aux Output for adding a Fan.
- 5v Buzzer
- Includes (3) MAX 31865 pin headers to control RTD PT100 Sensors. (These must be purchased separately.)
- 4 Pressure/Level sensor inputs (Module is now included)
CraftBeerPi (3.0 or 4.0) can be interfaced by external monitor touch screen or by web socket (smartphone, laptop, desktop, tablet) that allow the user to control the brewing/fermentation process.